[protege-owl] How to detect undefined references in rdf:resource

Buns bunsz at gmx.de
Fri Jan 22 09:25:48 PST 2010

Thank you guys,
I had hoped the (pellet-)reasoner can classify these kind of missing
individual-definitions somehow out of the box. I'm limited to
protege-owl-api because I'm tied to Protege 3.4.1 using S(Q)WRL and the
builtIns as well. I wish I don't have to extend my already written
programm, because it will be costly to iterate over all individuals in
order to check wheter they have a type or not.

Regards,
Michael