[protege-owl] Enumerated Classes and Special Relationships

Poovendran Moodley moodleyp at cs.ukzn.ac.za
Fri Jan 22 20:50:14 PST 2010

Hi Thomas,

I'm not sure how one would implement a special purpose reasoner or use SWRL,
but I'll certainly look into these options. Perhaps I should have considered
the choice of technology a bit better but my research area revolves around
ontologies - though there are other merits ontologies favour over other
technologies.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Kind regards
Pooven