[protege-owl] SWRL builtin stringConcat

Tabby Teklu tabbyteklu at
Sat Jan 23 17:01:13 PST 2010

There is  a bug that is fixed in owlapi 3.0. I think your best bet will be
to make the code changes to owlapi 2.0 yourself until the next version of
Protege 4.1 release. It is a simple change assuming you have java
development experience. If you need me to provide you a jar file that has
the fix, I can sure do that too.