[protege-owl] Protege 3.4.2. and Snow Leopard problems

Carl Lagoze clagoze at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 12:31:01 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm having a confounding problem on my Mac.  When I install Protege 3.4.2 Protege owl everything goes fine but when I get Protege running, neither the owl, reasoning, code or tools menu drop down - all other menus work.  MOre confounding - none of the tools functions (wizards) actually occur when I right click on a class in the class explorer, e.g., I get the "create individuals..." choice but clicking on it gives me nothing.  The protege log shows nothing odd.

Apparently my java version is 1.6.0_17 according to a terminal window and I am running Mac OSX 10.6.2.

Help would be much appreciated.  I teach with protege and the semester is starting.