[protege-owl] How to detect undefined references in rdf:resource

Bunsz bunsz at gmx.de
Mon Jan 25 05:39:11 PST 2010

Thank you again Thomas,

I am able to reproduce this, and now I really would like this
"protege:ExternalResource" class to be used within SQWRL rules in order
to collect all individuals of this type. Unfortunately this rule
"protege:ExternalResource(?e) ? sqwrl:select(?e)" seems to be
syntactically wrong ("Error: Invalid atom name
'protege:ExternalResource'.) For SQWRL this class doesn't seem to be
visible. Do you know why? And can this state be changed somehow?

Regards, Michael