[protege-owl] travel in a named class using OWL API

Chun cll25 at bath.ac.uk
Mon Jan 25 05:49:57 PST 2010

Hi all,

I am trying to travel in an ontology and find a specified class, so that to
explore all its subclasses and save them in a string array.

1. the class and method to travel in ontology, say MechanicalEngineering.owl;
2. the class and method to find the wanted class, say class GeometryElements;
3. the class and method to get the name in a string of all captured subclasses
of the GeometryElements?

Thanks in advance. I have been looking through the JAVADoc, but the visitor
patterns and owl model manager make me very confused.