[protege-owl] Protégé 4 Features

Jean-Marc Vanel jeanmarc.vanel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 08:48:05 PST 2010

2010/1/26 Maxime MONNIN <maxime.monnin at gmail.com>:
> Hi all ,
>
> I'm new with Protégé4 and I wonder if this new version enable owl export
> format to N3 or N-triple as allowed Protégé 3.4 ?

I saw this nowhere in 4.0.2 ( build 115 ).
However, once the conversion to N3 is done, Protégé 4 is willing to edit it.
For the conversion, you can use several tools:
- CWM in Python (command line) http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/doc/CwmInstall
- my tool EulerGUI
http://eulergui.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/eulergui/trunk/eulergui/html/documentation.html
EulerGUI is using the Jena library for translating between RDF/XML and N3 .

-