[protege-owl] Protégé 4 Features

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 26 09:00:42 PST 2010

Protege 4.0 has temporarily disabled the export of OWL to Turtle,
OWL/XML and other such formats. This is because Protege 4 is in a
transition from OWL 1.1 to OWL 2.0.  It was found that there are several
issues with some of the OWL Renderings in the v2 version of the OWL
api.  These are all fixed in the v3 version of the OWL api.  So Protege
4.1 will support many export formats.  In particular, Protege 4.1
supports export to turtle format which I believe is a subset of N3.

-Timothy