[protege-owl] Different behavior in Protege 3x and 4x

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 26 11:50:06 PST 2010

I had to do a little digging to remember the status on this. This is a
known bug in the OWL api and in fact there is currently a query on the
OWL api mailing list about this very issue.  The problem  is not fixed
in the latest v2 version of the OWL API.

I believe that this is fixed in Protege 4.1 and in the v3 version of the
OWL API but there is a bit of work to do in that arena  with editing
rules.  I was planning on putting some time in today to fix the Protege
4.1 editing of rules.

Things are a bit awkward at the moment because we are between versions
of Protege.  I am working on fixing this soon.

-Timothy