[protege-owl] ajax and owl api

Anthony McCallum mccallum.anthony at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 16:54:41 PST 2010

Hi again,

I'm not sure that this is the correct mailing list to be asking this,
however I haven't got any response from the owl api developer's list.
I would like to create a web resource which displays information
obtained from an OWL ontology.  As of now, I am using an ajax model.
However, the problem I've run into is that I can't find an easy and
secure way to call JAVA code using javascript.  I would like to run
some basic operations on the ontology, such as finding all children of
a given class, finding a list of all individuals, etc.  The only way
I've come across doing this is with the OWL API (which is for JAVA).
Are there any other resources which would make these kinds of tasks
doable via a web interface?

Thanks,
Anthony