[protege-owl] Temporal built-ins

Jdisc Sobrename jdiscum at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jan 26 23:06:41 PST 2010

Hi,

Sorry by the first email...
So, I'm having some trouble with SWRL and SQWRL.
I want to add some minutes in a dateTime

so, I'm using:

temporal:add(?h, ?oldH, 10, temporal:Minutes)

ok, the minutes are added but also 6 more hours, I think the timezone can be the problem...
But how do I fix it?

And also, when I add for example 5 hours, the minutes and the seconds receive 0.
Have some way to just add the hours?

best regards,

João