[protege-owl] ajax and owl api

Poovendran Moodley moodleyp at cs.ukzn.ac.za
Tue Jan 26 23:51:20 PST 2010

Hi Anthony,

I was wondering, why not process the basic ontology operations on the server
side? If you where running JSP, then I'd imagine it would be quite easy to
submit a post to servlet that would execute your Java code quite willingly -
I'm not sure how that would be done using PHP or the like but that might be
easier to discover than to run code on the client side (which is what Java
script does hey?).

Kind regards
Pooven