[protege-owl] ajax and owl api

Anthony McCallum mccallum.anthony at
Wed Jan 27 01:49:05 PST 2010

Hi Pooven,

Yes, I see what you are saying.  Is the only way to do this via JSP?
In the past, we've used ajax to call perl scripts.
For example, the javascript code:"POST", "", true);

In this case, would not be run on the server side?  I'm
quite new to web programming, so please forgive me if I am completely
off here.  However, could something similar be done, except calling a
java app instead?