[protege-owl] protege-owl Digest, Vol 42, Issue 78

Anthony McCallum mccallum.anthony at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 10:11:24 PST 2010

Thanks Pooven.  Yes, originally I was thinking about executing a JAVA
application which creates a text file on the server and then reading
the file.  However, I would have to make sure that the javascript is
informed of exactly when this Java app completes.  I will take a
serious look at JSP like you mentioned, as they seem to provide what
I'm looking for, and the fact that I haven't food many resources
online which call Java apps from javascript is probably reason enough
to assume that there are better ways to accomplish this.

Anthony