[protege-owl] Instances or individual Icon Not active in OWLViz

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 27 13:40:03 PST 2010

Hello Henry,

I don't know of any way that you can enable those check boxes.  They may
have just been placeholders for additional functionality the original
author intended to implement (Matthew can correct me here if I'm wrong).

The OWLViz plug-in is only for visualizing asserted and inferred class
hierarchies.  If you want to view individuals, you might consider using
Jambalaya [1] instead, which does display individuals.  Go to Project ->
Configure... to enable the Jambalaya tab.

Jennifer

[1] http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Jambalaya