[protege-owl] Ontology query

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 29 07:44:22 PST 2010

I am in the middle of the SWRLTab port for Protege 4 and hope to have it
available by June. BTW, the SQWRL is actively supported in the current
Protege 3, not just in earlier versions of it. If fact, major extensions
to the language will be available next week in the upcoming 3.4.3 release.

FYI, the SQWRL queries would be:

hasLocation(Wouter, ?l) -> sqwrl:select(?l)
hasLocation(?p, Kitchen) -> sqwrl:select(?p)

Martin