[protege-owl] Temporal built-ins

Jdisc Sobrename jdiscum at yahoo.com.br
Sat Jan 30 00:47:41 PST 2010

Hi Martin,

thanks!

So, I'm not used to do this kind of compilation, I will need recompile all the SWRLTab including the JessTab?

If not asking too much, you don´t have a link to an release with the bugs fixed? Don´t need to be a stable version...
I´m not lazy, but I don´t have much time(about 3 or 4 days), and I need to delivery my work.I need just execute some rules using Java and the API...It´s all working, just need a version with those temporal library bugs fixed...

thanks in advance,

João