[protege-owl] travel in a named class using OWL API

Chun cll25 at bath.ac.uk
Sun Jan 31 04:43:01 PST 2010

Hi all,

does anyone have the idea how to visit and return the name string for all
levels of subclasses under a specified class?

For example:
class
  subclass1.1
  subclass1.2
     subclass1.2.1
     subclass1.2.2
  subclass1.3
     subclass1.3.1
     subclass1.3.2
  subclass1.4

I actually need to retrieve them all and populate them into a list of my
dialog. but the getSubClasses only retrieve the first level subclasses. as the
levels of hierarchy is not certain, i did not try recursive loops.

should I try visitor? how to use a visitor?

thanks in advance.