[protege-owl] boolean comparisions

Jdisc Sobrename jdiscum at yahoo.com.br
Sun Jan 31 23:57:26 PST 2010

Hi,
I'm having some trouble in boolean comparisions.assuming that I have one variable ?x with a boolean value, false.I'm trying to compare it using the followings built-ins:
swrlb:notEqual(?x, true)  and swrlb:booleanNot(?x, true)
but I'm getting the following error:
Exception running SQWRL queries: error running SQWRL queries: factory error importing rules: conversion exception getting SWRL rule or SQWRL query: unknown type for argument 'true' to built-in 'swrlb:notEqual'
If I use other variable in the second argument, and bind this variable with a boolean value from the ontology, works, but directly with true or false, it doesn´t.

best regards,

João