[protege-owl] Differences between file, URL, and server?

aden ali aaatita at
Thu Jul 1 01:08:08 PDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

I’m working with Protege 3.4.4. While I open protégé I
saw that I have “3 choices” of how open protégé: one is file, second is URL,
and the third one is Server. What are the differences between these three
choice of using Protégé Project. Could someone provides me some example please
about their differences and which project is more recommended use (file or URL
or server)?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Hotmail : une messagerie fiable avec une protection anti-spam performante