[protege-owl] Modify nodeId referenced by A*

Brice Sommacal brice.sommacal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 05:25:29 PDT 2010

Hello Tania,

I've been using your fix since about one month without encountering any
error. (thanks!)

Today, I was trying to import 4 ontologies into one. The main ontologie add
few properties and restrictions Althought, it was working, I had few errors
display in the cmd.exe.
When the file is saved in RDF/XML-abbrev, I had an exception throwing that a
slot was null. (no more details).

Then, I converted the main file in RDF/XML. The error was more accurate than
the previsous.
It was about unamed restriction which could not be bound. The domain of
these properties come from 2 classes (from different ontologies)

This makes Protégé runs very slowly.. and we can't access to the class with
these properties.

This is working well with the previous protege.jar (I replaced it)

Let me know if you need tracks and/or more details,

BR,

Brice