[protege-owl] DL query : is it possible to write query with key words such as Type

Mathilde Deffontaines mathilde.deffontaines at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 11:10:28 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am using a Protégé version with a run engine called Hermit.
I would like to make a DL query to get the infered class (type) of an
instance. Is it possible to make a DL query with a key word such as Type or
subClassOf? Something like "Type a" with "a" the instance... I couldn't find
the answer on the Protégé wiki page about DL query.

And additionnal question: is it possible to change the run engine (while
only one is proposed)? and what can it bring more?

Thanks in advance,

Mathilde Burlion