[protege-owl] DL query : is it possible to write query with key words such as Type

Mathilde Deffontaines mathilde.deffontaines at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 07:33:41 PDT 2010

Hi :-)

Thanks for the answer. Now as the pic illustrate, I've made the following
query:
*Defaut and forme some (Agregat and estFormeDe some (Poste1N and contient
some TransfoConsigne))*
It answers two individuals PRELEY631 and CPVANY632 that are individuals from
the class TransfoDefaut, and TransfoDefaut is a subclass of Defaut. I think
that if I tick the checkbox Subclasses it will give me the TransfoDefaut
class and it does not. Why? (The class TransfoDefaut is also a subclass of
Transfo but I don't think it matters)

Thanks in advance,

Mathilde