[protege-owl] converting with kazuki to java

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 6 09:18:43 PDT 2010

On 07/06/2010 01:50 AM, Mark Rot wrote:
> hi,
>
> i want to convert an owl file out of protege to java code with kazuki
> (want to use the jena api).. but everytime i try it i get the
> following message:
>
> Error: java.ioIOException: CreateProcess: javac -classpath
> plugins/edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl/jena.jar C:\Program Files
> (x86)\..\Schema.java error=2
>
> afaik means error=2 file not found..

I suspect that you are right about the "file not found".  It may be that
what is happening is that kazuki is not finding the java compiler
(javac).  Some things to ask include whether you have a jdk installed,
whether the jdk is the java version that Protege is using and finally
whether javac is on your execution path.

Unfortunately I just tried kazuki on the latest protege 3 and it did not
work (NoSuchMethodError).  I have used it in the past so I am checking
this out now.

-Timothy