[protege-owl] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Re: converting with kazuki to java

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 6 10:21:10 PDT 2010

You can save the ontology using the owlModel.getProject().save()
method.  The following code works.

-Timothy

                 Collection errors = new ArrayList();
                 Project p = new Project("Customer.pprj", errors);
                 if (!errors.isEmpty()) {
                     System.out.println("Error");
                     return;
                 }
                 OWLModel model = (OWLModel) p.getKnowledgeBase();

                 MyFactory factory = new MyFactory(model);
                 Customer c = factory.createCustomer("test");
                 c.setFirstName("Timothy");
                 c.setLastName("Redmond");

                 p.setProjectFilePath("/tmp/CustomerIndividual.owl");
                 p.save(errors);
                 if (!errors.isEmpty()) {
                     System.out.println("Error");
                     return;