[protege-owl] OWL annotation properties

Dário Abdulrehman dario.rehman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 13:56:46 PDT 2010

I would like to attach access control information to classes (i.e., who can
view, update, etc., the information) and it would be nice if that data could
be inherited. Since that information is metadata, I thought that the
annotation properties could be used for that purpose.  Perhaps they should
be modeled as object properties.

Best regards,
Dário