[protege-owl] Naming data properties

Dário Abdulrehman dario.rehman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 14:20:01 PDT 2010

If I have two classes Country and Person and I want both to have a data
property hasName, I cannot use the same data property for both classes
(assuming they are disjoint) since they have distinct domains. So I have to
define two distinct data properties hasCountryName and hasPersonName, and
this is a little verbose, I think. Is there any other way to do this?

Thanks.