[protege-owl] DL Query: is it possible to get indirect individuals?

Mathilde Deffontaines mathilde.deffontaines at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 02:04:27 PDT 2010

Hi

I am wondering if it is possible to get indirect instances of a class:

So is my ontology

Class Poste (individuals p1, p2, p3)
   SubClass LittlePoste (individuals p4, p5)

System infers that p4 and p5 have type Poste, now when I make DL query:
 "Poste" it gives me p1, p2 and p3 but I would prefer to get p1, p2, p3, p4
& p5 and for the DL query: "Poste and not LittlePoste", then only it would
answer p1, p2 & p3.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance,

Mathilde Burlion