[protege-owl] Using protege 4.1 API in a Java Application

Thomas Schneider schneidt at cs.man.ac.uk
Thu Jul 8 00:34:22 PDT 2010

If you don't need the GUI, but all capabilities to represent,
manipulate, read and write OWL ontologies, then, yes, this is all in
the OWL API. It comes with two jar files, owlapi-bin.jar and owlapi-
src.jar, which you need to add to your project. It also comes with the
usual javadoc as well as step-by-step examples at http://owlapi.sourceforge.net/documentation.html
  . And then there's a separate mailing list for OWL API related
questions: http://owlapi.sourceforge.net/support.html

Cheers

Thomas