[protege-owl] not able to to make some specific SWRL rules...

Mathilde Deffontaines mathilde.deffontaines at
Thu Jul 8 01:03:14 PDT 2010

With the rulesTab, it is possible to make some SWRL rules with classes and
properties I defined myself. But I don't manage to create rules with SWRL
built-in properties such as abox:hasInstance.

I have importerd an ontology called swrl.owl (I found on the wiki) but it
still doesn't work.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance,