[protege-owl] Issue finding downloaded plugins

Chamonix Terblanche C.Terblanche at
Fri Jul 9 02:51:44 PDT 2010

Good day
I am trying to open plugins in Protege that I have downloaded to my plugins directory: org.coode.matrix and org.coode.annotate but cannot find them when looking under Views/ Misc views in Protege. I can however see them in my plugins directory. I am running Windows Vista. Can anyone please advise how I can get my plugins to show in Protege?