[protege-owl] Using Individual Editor Interface from JAVA API

Ana Rossello Busquet aros at
Fri Jul 9 05:03:34 PDT 2010

Hi Thomas,

I tried to do the following:
Project proj = owlModel.getProject();
RDFResource lamp2RDF = owlModel.getRDFResource(myBaseUri+ "lamp2");
JFrame frame =;
frame.setBounds(100, 100, 300, 300);

and I also tried to use:

("lamp1RDF" is an instance of two different classes)
When I run A or B I obtain the same window, where I can see that lamp1 is an instance of two classes but I cannot see the properties or edit anything.

Below I attach the window I want to use and the window I obtain.

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CB1F6F.848F8420][cid:image006.jpg at 01CB1F6F.848F8420]

I have been looking around and also tried to use OWLIndivdualsTab, without success.

I would appreciate any further help! THANKS!