[protege-owl] converting with kazuki to java

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Sun Jul 11 18:51:25 PDT 2010

On 07/10/2010 04:12 AM, Mark Rot wrote:
> Hi and thank you very much!!
>
> it really helped :).. however.. i have one more question to ask:
>
> is it possible to store the data in a tdb jena database? i want to
> have them persistent and easy to access..

Not directly from Protege.

As an alternative, Protege has also a database backend that you can use
to store your data [1]. If to use the Jena database backend, I suggest
that you post your question directly on the Jena mailing list.

Tania

[1]:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Working_with_the_Database_Backend_in_OWL