[protege-owl] Referencing a remote RDF object

Andrew Berry andrewberry at
Mon Jul 12 08:10:39 PDT 2010

I'm in the process of defining an ontology which uses RDF VCards. I can include VCard data inline (and want to continue to support that), but is there a way to define a URL containing the VCard that is automatically downloaded and included into the document when it's parsed? I know I can define a generic URL, but I don't see a way to do it so that a parser understands that the referenced URL is a sub component of the document.