[protege-owl] protege owl and webservices

tmg at tmg at
Tue Jul 13 05:07:57 PDT 2010

Dear all,

I have a library to work with owl projects. I have functions to open,
write and save owl projects. Everything goes fine if I just use this
library in a JAVA Class. But now I'm making a web service to give my
library functions to the "world" and I'm having problems when I want to
open an OWL File...

my code is:

File file = new File("C:/Program

try {
    inputStream = new FileInputStream(file);
    owlModel = ProtegeOWL.createJenaOWLModelFromInputStream(inputStream); <--
    OWLOntology ow = owlModel.getDefaultOWLOntology();
    OntologyURI = ow.getURI().toString();

the code line with "<--" it's the line where it stops running... and I
can't open the owl file...

Can it be a problem of the associated jar file?

Best regards
Tiago Gaspar