[protege-owl] Problem with protege - view tree structure

Uja njaliqub at
Tue Jul 13 22:36:10 PDT 2010

I installed latest protege version and encounter problem with the protege
editor. when i load the owl file, no data tree view of classes, entities etc
.. apear.. Please help me... is there problem with my laptop.

I used downloaded owl, loaded URI as well but no effect somehow. :(

this is the print screen.

Sent from the Protege OWL mailing list archive at