[protege-owl] Problem with protege - view tree structure

Uja njaliqub at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 13 22:36:10 PDT 2010

Hi,

I installed latest protege version and encounter problem with the protege
editor. when i load the owl file, no data tree view of classes, entities etc
.. apear.. Please help me... is there problem with my laptop.

I used downloaded owl, loaded URI as well but no effect somehow. :(

this is the print screen.
http://protege-ontology-editor-knowledge-acquisition-system.136.n4.nabble.com/file/n2288320/missingdata-protege.JPG
missingdata-protege.JPG

Uja