[protege-owl] a question

Thomas Schneider schneidt at
Wed Jul 14 01:04:00 PDT 2010

Before you can execute any DL Query, your ontology needs to be

You need to choose a reasoner from the menu "Reasoner" first, which
will lead to a classification of the ontology. If you've made changes
to your ontology after the last classification, you need to select
"Classify" from the "Reasoner" menu.

On 14 Jul 2010, at 00:07, Heinzle wrote:

> Hi People:
> Maybe someone can help me.
> By doing a Dl-Query,  I a get  the mensage “The reasoner is not
> syncronised. This may produce misleading results”.
> What does it mean? How can I fix it?
> Thanks.
> Roberto Heinzle.

|  Dr Thomas Schneider                    schneider (at)  |
|  School of Computer Science  |

Kirby (n.)
   Small but repulsive piece of food prominently attached to a person's
   face or clothing.