[protege-owl] a question

Thomas Schneider schneidt at cs.man.ac.uk
Wed Jul 14 01:04:00 PDT 2010

Before you can execute any DL Query, your ontology needs to be
classified:

You need to choose a reasoner from the menu "Reasoner" first, which
will lead to a classification of the ontology. If you've made changes
to your ontology after the last classification, you need to select
"Classify" from the "Reasoner" menu.

Cheers

Thomas