[protege-owl] Problem with protege - view tree structure

Uja njaliqub at
Wed Jul 14 02:37:25 PDT 2010

Thank for your reply. I might say there's something wrong with the protege i
installed in my laptop. I'm using XP. I have installed current and later
version of protege. But still no luck.
But when i open the same ontology in my school's desktop, it works well.
(see image
BMO-protege.JPG )

I need to work this thing well in my laptop. :(

Sent from the Protege OWL mailing list archive at