[protege-owl] Problem with protege - view tree structure

Uja njaliqub at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 14 02:37:25 PDT 2010

Hi
Thank for your reply. I might say there's something wrong with the protege i
installed in my laptop. I'm using XP. I have installed current and later
version of protege. But still no luck.
But when i open the same ontology in my school's desktop, it works well.
(see image
http://protege-ontology-editor-knowledge-acquisition-system.136.n4.nabble.com/file/n2288497/BMO-protege.JPG
BMO-protege.JPG )

I need to work this thing well in my laptop. :(

Uja