[protege-owl] Problem with protege - view tree structure

Thomas Schneider schneidt at cs.man.ac.uk
Wed Jul 14 07:56:36 PDT 2010

Before you generally suspect Protégé, you need to exclude other, more
obvious possible errors -- for example the one in my previous email:
it's possible that you've opened an empty file in your laptop's Protégé.

You could start by comparing the two files whose names are shown in
the top bar of your two screenshots -- since their names differ
substantially, you might have opened different ontologies in both
Protégés.

Thomas