[protege-owl] SWRL and RDF Support for the Protege Editors

Roshan A. Bhojwani rbhojwa2 at illinois.edu
Fri Jul 16 07:01:21 PDT 2010

To Whom It May Concern,

        Hi, I would like to know what are the current specifications for SWRL and RDF support for versions 3.4.4, 4.0.2, and 4.1 of the OWL Protege Editor.  I checked the comparison page provided by the Protege website and I noticed that it was last modified on June 16, 2009, so I figured it's probably outdated. With that, I would like to know which of the versions I listed is the latest version of the Protege editor with full or the most SWRL and RDF support. Thank you!