[protege-owl] SWRL and RDF Support for the Protege Editors

Roshan Bhojwani rbhojwa2 at illinois.edu
Sat Jul 17 09:02:28 PDT 2010

      Thanks for the response Timothy. So even version 4.0.2 of the Protege
Editor currently lacks Martin's SWRL support even though it is at its "general
release" state? I can see why that version 4.1 lacks the SWRL support since it
is in the "Beta" state, but I would like to know if version 4.0.2 of the
editor also lacks the SWRL support.