[protege-owl] RES: a question

Thomas Schneider schneidt at cs.man.ac.uk
Mon Jul 19 03:00:11 PDT 2010

Hi Roberto,

you can usually download and install reasoners as plugins. If you're
using Protégé 4 from build 104 onwards, this is easy via the built-in
plugin finding mechanism, see the doc here: http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/EnablePluginAutoUpdate

If you're using an older version, you'll have to download and install
the plugins manually. Just google for the three main all-purpose
reasoners FaCT++, Pellet and HermiT.

Cheers

Thomas