[protege-owl] Re : Datatype Property using a Drop-down List of values

deamon deamon deamonfr at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 20 08:04:01 PDT 2010

Hi Timothy and thanks

1- I have seen your file , it is likely what i want to do . But is'nt it
possible to create some range which can contain enumerated value as i want to re
use these enumerated value for another datatype property?

If not , i should create the same allowed values whenever i create new datatype
with the these  values.

2- How can i create a new range in  protegé 3.4 ? we just have integer , boolean
..
I want to create a datatype like "pression" with unit "bar " as float value. One
way i think about is to create "pression" as a datatype with range as "float"
and add annotation property like "unit" to specify that it is "bar ". ???

3- Are there some way to group some datatype properties? for exemple I have some
with can belong to "daily properties group " and to "production group" at the
same time  for exemple. I don't want to create them as class because i want to
attach them to some classes.

Thanks for your help

Edwige