[protege-owl] Problem unchecking functional property

Esther Ratsch esther.ratsch at
Wed Jul 21 05:40:01 PDT 2010

in my ontology I have an object property which I first made functional.
After including some individuals in the ontology using also this property, I
wanted to make it non-functional again, so I unchecked the "functional" box
in the properties tab.

My problem is, that in the individuals tab, where this property is used, I
still only have the small box where I can only fill in one value. What do I
have to do to be able to fill in multiple values?

I'm using the Windows version of Protege 3.4.4.

Thank you very much for your help!

Esther Ratsch

Esther Ratsch

Esther.Ratsch at