[protege-owl] Problem unchecking functional property

Esther Ratsch esther.ratsch at online.de
Wed Jul 21 05:40:01 PDT 2010

Hi,

in my ontology I have an object property which I first made functional.
After including some individuals in the ontology using also this property, I
wanted to make it non-functional again, so I unchecked the "functional" box
in the properties tab.

My problem is, that in the individuals tab, where this property is used, I
still only have the small box where I can only fill in one value. What do I
have to do to be able to fill in multiple values?

I'm using the Windows version of Protege 3.4.4.

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards,

Esther Ratsch

---