[protege-owl] Problem unchecking functional property

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 21 08:38:26 PDT 2010

In the OWLForms tab, select the right type for your individuals,  click
on the blank space and change the widget for your property from a single
resource widget to a multi-resource widget.

I did notice a slight complication with this.  I did this experiment on
the pizza ontology.  I made hasTopping a functional property (bad move
for consistency...) and created a cheesey pizza with a topping.  Then I
made the hasTopping property non-functional.  At this point in the
OWLForms tab, the cheesey pizza class showed a single resource widget
for the hasTopping property but the Pizza class still had the multi
resource widget.

-Timothy