[protege-owl] SWRL Rule calculate Sum and result only > 18

Hakan BULU hakan.bulu at deu.edu.tr
Thu Jul 22 02:13:26 PDT 2010

rule should be in following format;
but if protege change the conjunctions automaticly, i have no idea about
that.
before sqwrl atoms, conjunctions are ˚. that is true.

Person(?p) ^ unterrichtet_Vorlesung(?p, ?m) ^ AnzahlSWS(?m, ?a) ^
swrlb:lessThan(?sum, 16) ˚
sqwrl:sum(?sum, ?a) →  sqwrl:select(?sum, ?p)

best regards.

Hakan BULU

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 11:51 AM, Thomas F. <
thomas.farrenkopf at mnd.fh-friedberg.de> wrote:

> Good idea, but it doesn´t work. I get the following exception:
>
> Exception when running SQWRL query 'Rule-15': error running SQWRL queries:
> error running Jess rule engine: Jess reported an error in routine
> invokeSWRLBuiltIn
>        while executing (invokeSWRLBuiltIn ?ruleName ?builtInName ?index
> false
> $?dependsOnVariables $?variableNames $?arguments)
>        while executing defrule MAIN::InvokeSWRLBuiltInRule.
>  Message: exception thrown by built-in sqwrl:sum in rule Rule-15:
> edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.bridge.exceptions.BuiltInException:
> exception thrown by built-in sqwrl:sum in rule Rule-15: argument Rule-15:a:
> does not refer to a collection.
>
> Protege transform the rule to:
>
> Person(?p) ∧ unterrichtet_Vorlesung(?p, ?m) ∧ AnzahlSWS(?m, ?a) ˚
> sqwrl:sum(?sum, ?a) ∧ swrlb:lessThan(?sum, 16) →  sqwrl:select(?sum, ?p)
>
> look at this symbol?!: ˚
> --

Hakan BULU
Ph.D. student in Dokuz Eylul University