[protege-owl] Problem unchecking functional property

Esther Ratsch esther.ratsch at
Fri Jul 23 05:01:32 PDT 2010

Hi Timothy,

thank you for your answer! Unfortunately, this doesn't work. I can't change
the widget to "MultiResourceWidget", as it won't appear in the list (it does
appear in the list when selecting the widget for another, already
multi-resource, widget, though).

I'm using collaborative mode, might this be a problem? I tried these changes
on a local copy of the ontology, as I won't get the OWLForms tab in
collaborative client-server mode (I can find a work around to still change
the "server ontology").

I don't have parent or child classes to the one in question, and the
property is only used with this class.
Just to test it, I used it with another class, and there I got the
MultiResourceWidget (right from the start, I didn't have to change
anything). So this might be a pretty "dirty" solution: delete the property
and assign it again. But then I would loose quite a lot of data already
included in the individuals tab...