[protege-owl] Jess API Rule Engine

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 23 10:53:30 PDT 2010

What do you mean by the "Jess API Rule Engine"? Protege-OWL has the
JessTab and the SWRLTab, which happens to use Jess. Both are unrelated.
However, the JessTab knows nothing about SWRL rules.

Also, in general, determining how particular entailments are made with
OWL and SWRL is not straightforward so the type of functionality you are
requesting is generally not easy to implement.

Martin