[protege-owl] Ontology Visualization: Data and Object Properties.

Sean Falconer falconer.sean at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 11:30:55 PDT 2010

Hi Christian,

If you want to use OntoGraf, there's a few options available for
getting around the property issue for now. One is, if you only need to
show properties for a single class, then you can hover over the node
with your mouse and the properties will be available in the tooltip,
then you can take a screenshot while that's viewable.

Alternatively, you can open the Class Descriptions view (under
View->Class->Descriptions) and put that in a panel located under the
graph. Then whenever you select a node, the properties will be
displayed in that view. Then you can take a screenshot of entire
screen to get both the graph and properties. Of course, this also
limits you to viewing properties of a single class.

The last option is I can try to add the feature to show class
properties for multiple classes. I have this planned, but haven't
started it yet. I probably won't be able to get to it until late next
week at the earliest though.

--
Sean Falconer, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher