[protege-owl] university ontology

Aisha Khan aishakhan_17 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 09:03:45 PDT 2010

Thanx alot.

Regards

________________________________
From: Thomas Schneider <schneidt at cs.man.ac.uk>
To: User support for the Protege-OWL editor <protege-owl at lists.stanford.edu>
Sent: Wed, July 21, 2010 9:02:22 AM
Subject: Re: [protege-owl] university ontology

There's the Protégé OWL tutorial, which guides you step-by-step in creating,
manipulating and visualising ontologies with Protégé:

http://owl.cs.manchester.ac.uk/tutorials/protegeowltutorial/

Cheers

Thomas

On 21 Jul 2010, at 05:58, Aisha Khan wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We have to make "university ontology" in Protege-Owl. I have downloaded the
>following version:
>
> Protégé 4.1 - full support for OWL 2.0
>
> Kindly guide me towards any tutorial or any starting point.
>
> I have downloaded some ontologies from daml.org as well as the organogram of
>our university. I opened one of these ontologies in protege but had no idea how
>to visualize it.
>
> Thank You.

|  School of Computer Science      http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~schneidt  |

Kirby (n.)
  Small but repulsive piece of food prominently attached to a person's
  face or clothing.